VP of Marketing LiveCareer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want to help shape the future of a dynamic, fast-growing company that's changing the way millions of people find the job they want faster? Reporting to the CEO of Consumer Products, the VP of Marketing will partner with product management and the broader business to deliver marketing and brand strategies to drive growth and long-term customer relationships.
You will play a vital role in developing the strategic brand and customer experience for our organization. You'll also be expected to re-enforce our unique culture, leadership style and company values while developing a "best in class" marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be an innovative marketing expert with a proven track record in B2C products and e-commerce space. You will have a collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence and communicate with all levels. To be successful in this newly created position, you must be a strategic and creative thinker who thrives in a fast-growing environment where change is constant.
- Define and lead the execution of the LiveCareer global brand platform;
- Create a forecast, budget and marketing plan for the consumer organization;
- Create integrated marketing and communications plans optimized to drive consumer acquisition and LiveCareer's brand recognition;
- Oversee marketing team including SEO, SEM and Product Optimization;
- Work closely with Product management leadership team to develop product roadmaps that allow LiveCareer to achieve business targets;
- Track metrics and conversion rates continuously, strategizing with relevant teams on better ways to optimize our products;
- Frequently update our executive team (including CEO and CFO) and the board of directors on business performance;
- Develop and manage relationships with key external vendors;
- Provide the organization with data on market trends, competitors, new product releases;
- Provide strong commercial leadership to the broader organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred;
- 15 years + experience in a marketing leadership role within an online consumer product organization;
- Proven track record in leading high performance teams and driving results through well executed marketing strategies;
- Experience building organization culture and fostering a high performance team and inspiring creativity and innovation;
- Proven track record of excellence in high-growth, entrepreneurial company;
- Extensive knowledge of web marketing and online tracking and reporting;
- Strong leadership presence, to represent the organization internally and externally;
- Must have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in partnership with key internal stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to dive deep into financial data;
- Ability to execute a marketing plan with speed and precision;
- Proven leader who creates a team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives;
- Strong communication skills; external, internal collaboration and negotiation;
- Able to build and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
LiveCareer is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who love the work, love the product, and love helping people find better jobs, faster! We balance life and work, and enjoy ourselves while continuing to build a successful company that is changing the way people get jobs.
LiveCareer's mission is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
LiveCareer is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please visit http://livecareer.theresumator.com/apply/3okYc8/VP-Marketing.html?source=STARTUPHIRE
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED