VP Operations, North East Region Accelecare Wound Centers
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Category: Management
Function: The Regional Director is responsible for providing leadership and management for all Wound Care Centers within the Region including oversight of clinical operations, management of clinical staff, and financial performance of the center.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Leadership and Management for Center Directors within the Assigned region that incorporates mentoring and career development for each individual.
- Foster a culture of clinical excellence with a focused on accelerated wound healing within an environment that Accelecare team members enjoy working.
- Work with Center Directors to ensure efficient operations through a proactive teamwork environment.
- Work with Center Directors and VP, Ops to Develop Budgets for Assigned Region
- Assure all centers operate within a budget and attain or exceed budgeted revenue and CTC
- Oversee all Clinical Operations through the Center Director to ensure compliance to Accelecare programs
- Provide support and supervision of the marketing efforts completed by the center director and hospital.
- Coordinate and oversee with collaboration from the center director, affiliations with Medical Directors and panel physicians ensuring a positive relationship that maintains excellent business relations with the hospital, patients, and Accelecare staff.
- Provide requested reports to Management as necessary.
- Oversee Center Action plans related to internal and external audits including Compliance, Clinical, Hospital, Revenue Cycle, and JCAHO audits.
- Ensure fair, equitable and consistent administration of all corporate and company policies.
- Facilitate communications between corporate and center staff to ensure the company value of one united team is maintained.
- Meet with hospital administration on a regular basis to receive feedback for improvement and to maintain a strong lasting relationship.
- Coordinate personnel and payroll activities with Human Resources as necessary.
- Coordinate accounts payable activities with Accounts Payable as necessary.
- Coordinate equipment acquisition, periodic maintenance, and inventory control as necessary.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Attend Hospital Presentations/Meetings as appropriate
- Attend Corporate Management Meetings as appropriate
- Make presentations to hospitals, centers, and corporate as appropriate.
- Supervise up to 15 Center Directors within the assigned Region.
Overview of Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience of management within the health care industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Wound Care.
- Health Care related degree desired
- Self Directed with the ability to respond to problems with professionalism and flexibility
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
- Progressive management style with established supervisory abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency and skills.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Consultant: Chris King
||Philadelphia, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED