VP, Product Rearden Commerce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
The VP Product will have primary responsibility for driving the product development strategy and roadmap. He or she will also play a critical role in the sales and business development process as the resident technical sales expert.
This role is responsible for the overall success of the Deem Syndicated Commerce Platform, including:
- Determine the product go-to-market strategy for the current deals and offers line of business, leveraging a wide array of resources, from our current customers to competitive landscape to market research and more. Deliver products and experiences that work across multiple surfaces including web, mobile, and brick and mortar
- Work with sales and business development as the technical sales expert to develop new products and features based on the needs of our partners to drive partner engagement and to close new partnership opportunities.
- Lead prospect and client-facing meetings on product strategy, including making strategic recommendations on program design and ongoing innovation and improvements.
- Drive new product strategy and vision including follow through to delivery of quality, end-to-end product launches.
- Work collaboratively to bring together all necessary pieces, from product to complementary services and partners to create complete, holistic solutions that create value for users and customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Delivery, and other critical functions on product investment and roadmap. Create and present business cases to ensure prioritization and resourcing that align with the business needs and plans.
- Develop business requirements, operational process/data flows, and project plans supporting all aspects of our client's business goals and objectives
- Lead operational execution of multiple programs and ensure adherence to delivery dates for tasks listed in the project plan.
- Product Management expertise in a web based and mobile product
- Ability to balance strategic and creative thinking with data-driven analysis and a proved track record of successful execution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Proactive, decisive leader who takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS required
- Deep product management and strategy, product marketing, and business development experience in the consumer web and mobile space with a track record of delivering high quality products and user experiences on time and on budget
- Qualified candidates will have an expertise in online advertising and/or commerce including a working knowledge of payment processing and funds flow
- Strong development knowledge including experince with Ruby; CS degree is a plus
- Prior experience partnering with engineers
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into component parts to communicate a vision effectively and efficiently into a clearly and broadly understood implementation plan
- A sense of urgency and commitment to achieving timelines and goal achievement
- Effective communication skills in a diverse environment. Ability to communicate with and maintain the confidence of customers, partners, employees, investors and other stakeholders
- Proactive leader with the ability to create a high-energy, accountable environment to which high performers gravitate.
- A forward thinking executive who stays ahead of current market information
- Comfortable with articulating a value proposition and growing revenue in a market where new technologies are threatening large, established players
- Able to develop and quantify the company's longer term strategic vision into near term business planning
- A history of providing decisive direction with both the flexibility to adjust strategy as required and the perseverance to stay the course in order to accomplish the plan
- A demonstrated penchant for creativity, innovation, and transformation
- Comfortable with excitement around rapid growth and transformation of a company in a potential high-growth stage
- Motivation and true passion to build a world class, high quality company and deliver value to customers
- Partner mindset that allows this executive to work closely with internal and external executives to identify market opportunities and develop strategies to exploit the opportunities
- High energy, self-starter who sets aggressive goals and is driven to succeed both personally and professionally; focused on productivity; deeply committed to quality, integrity and teamwork
- Commanding presence with excellent written and oral communication and presentation abilities; experienced, credible product evangelist and spokesperson
- Team builder both internally and externally; mentor; coach; good at relationship building; dynamic, proactive manager; good listener; executive who values input and stimulates candid dialogue; positive attitude and a sense of humor. A visionary who can communicate a vision and lead people to execute on this vision
- Has the credibility and strength of conviction to act decisively without consensus when necessary. Holds people accountable; proactively addresses, and is able to solve conflicts
- Able to create a culture of shared values throughout the company in which people work together cooperatively toward common and mutually recognized objectives
- Has experience with market uncertainties; can weather a storm and not overreact to short-term market changes or business challenges
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED