Warehouse Associate/Counter Sales Specialist Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion -resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies as well as OEMs and mechanical contractors.
About the Opportunity: Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We have a current need for a Warehouse/Counter Sales Associate at Ryan Herco Flow Solutions in Denver, CO.
Inside Sales: Encourages sales and provides technical support while providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to customer requests, solving problems, answering questions, and entering orders. Cultivates and maintains customer relationships via telephone. Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning inquiries into sales order opportunities. Writes bids and quotations when appropriate and performs follow-up procedures. Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system. Updates and maintains database.Warehouse: Responsible for day to day operational tasks associated with a designated RHFS warehouse/distribution facility. Follows company policies and procedures in support of customer focused order to delivery excellence. Meets all aspects of a ?perfect order" receipt (pick, pack, will call, delivery) and inventory management (receive, replenish, deplete, cycle counts. Supports special requests and projects, as required.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority:
Assesses each customer call for possible expanded sale of additional products by suggesting accessories or replacement items. Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure excellent account management and customer service for new and existing customers. Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products.Representative Activities:
- Speaks to customers by telephone providing excellent customer service by taking orders, answering requests for information, answering questions and providing information.
- Supports Outside Sales in implementing sales and marketing plan.
- Maintains a library of back-up manufactures? literature.
- Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
- Communicates appropriate customer discount profile changes to the Outside Sales force.
- Encourages expanded sale of products while customer is on the telephone; suggest accessories or replacement items the customer may need.
- Provides timely information regarding customer developments and projects Outside Sales should be involved with.
Performs day to day operational tasks, following procedures and processes that drive compliant, expedient flow of materials and products to satisfy customer demands. Helps eliminate exceptions that increase costs and hinder service. Ensures reliable order and inventory fulfillment through dependable teamwork and accurate task management.Representative Activities:
- Serves as an expert resource for all functional aspects within the warehouse environment.
- Demonstrates effective inventory control and maintain high level of inventory accuracy.
- Multi-tasks in receiving, returns, replenishments, pick, pack, deliveries, will calls, special projects, inventory counts.
- Operates MHE (material handling equipment) safely and proficiently.
- Interfaces with cross-functional personnel to support fulfillment, transport and delivery of product.
- Day to day operational decisions for accurate, efficient handling of each task.
- Acting independently, support order management and delivery needs for customers.
- 2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience within the pipe, valve or fittings industry.
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Some college desired
- Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
- Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy
- Able to type 40 WPM
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED