| Sales Trainer - UK (Richmond upon Thames) Service-now.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're Hiring | Sales Trainer - UK (Richmond upon Thames)
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sales Trainer to provide delivery of product and applied sales methodology training to our Sales teams and Partners to ensure they are equipped with skills to operate successfully in their roles within ServiceNow and the ServiceNow ecosystem. Key responsibilities will be to plan, prepare and deliver training for internal training programs.
The role will be primarily focused on delivery of product based training, working in tandem with the Product Marketing team to build and deliver classroom, virtual and e-learning materials based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Coordinate, manage, deliver and facilitate key sales training courses, workshops and meetings
- Create, update, and maintain product-focused and, as applicable, sales methodology course content
- Based on sales experience and ServiceNow knowledge, present and articulate ServiceNow's sales process, methodology, support tools and reporting requirements as well as the overall technology and competitive environments in which we sell. Credibly deliver specified sales enablement course content
- Cross-train in all aspects of weekly webinars including: working with Sales, Product Marketing and other parts of the Company to determine appropriate content. Review (and edit as appropriate) presenter content in advance to ensure it is on point and succinct. Work with SMEs and guest presenters, host/introduce sessions, record and post all sessions, survey participants, and produce attendance reports and survey results
- Perform assessments of sales people based on classroom observation, suggestions for improvement based on assessments, and report findings to sales people and Sales Management
- Possess confidence and credibility with current and future ServiceNow sales people and Sales Management based on ServiceNow experience, product and sales experience and demonstrated competence as evidenced by course delivery, assessments of participants, and participant feedback
- 25-50% travel
- Knowledge of BMC/Remedy, HP ServiceManager or ServiceCenter, ITIL and/or ITSM industry preferred
- Takes responsibility for the assigned work and produces results as promised. Makes and keeps commitments; meets schedules and deadlines and completes assignments, projects and goals within the allotted timeframe and budget
- Ability to team with other staff in the orchestration of classes, meetings and projects
- Possesses excellent project management/written communication skills, superior verbal/presentations skills and broad presentation, communication, Internet, reporting and audio/video authoring technology preferred
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and consistently pursues own self-development through probing questions, reading, observing the skills of others, and improving own skills through actions that have been taken
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
- Results oriented and strong customer service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Captivate or Articulate, and other internet technologies such as Jive, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- Degree or equivalent and proven experience working in an enterprise software company in the sales environment (Outside sales preferred, channel sales acceptable)
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective and engaging presentation skills
Working for ServiceNow
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow's success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
- Competitive packages
- Great opportunities for progression
- Rewards based on achievement
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Dynamic team working
Submit all CV's to: email@example.com IE BUMPER
||San Diego, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED