Web and Marketing Analyst Motley Fool
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
At the Motley Fool, our mission is ?To Help the World Invest Better.? Business Intelligence is a core competency in understanding and focusing ways to achieve our mission. We?re looking for someone with the skills and the passion to dive into customer and web data with gusto, and help product teams and marketers develop the insights to grow and satisfy members, and execute on those insights in a rapidly changing market.
The ?Marketing and Web Analyst? will be responsible for managing and performing a series of data and web analytics projects which help the Motley Fool drive traffic and engagement, and convert that engagement to subscriber and revenue growth, and a community of better investors.
The ?Marketing and Web Analyst? will execute with agility and excellence on a range of activities, including:
(1) Collaborate with internal business partners/clients to understand business need, and define/prioritize ways that reporting and analyses can help them meet that need.
(2) Analyze web traffic, identifying trends and developing insights for various Motley Fool sites.
(3) Drive insights from the data by suggesting, creating, and executing tests that drive improvements to the website.
(4) Support the creation and segmentation of marketing lists.
(5) Analyze marketing and test data, developing insights for segmented and targeted messages.
(6) Provide timely, accurate, and insightful reporting and analysis to the business.
(7) Partner with business owners and guide them on metrics to use as well as what actions can be taken to improve their business.
(8) Define requirements of technical teams supporting future testing, reporting and analysis.
2-5 years of hands-on experience in web analysis and data analysis.
Experience/orientation across marketing or conversion funnel, from traffic to lead capture, to engagement, to conversion, to renewal/cross-sell/upsell.
a. Analysis Skills:
Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to clearly state hypotheses, to frame and execute analysis, and to understand what decisions can be taken from different analyses.
Experience collecting and analyzing conversion metrics on high-volume, transactional, e-commerce web sites.
Knowledge of design of experiment and post-mortem analysis for marketing tests using SAS, SPSS, or similar statistical software
b. Technical Skills:
Database-Techno-Savvy ?skills in either MS SQL, MS Access, Tableau, or similar relational database software.
Familiarity with relational databases is a plus; MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc
||2000 Duke Street |
Alexandria, VA 22314
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED