Web Content Editor Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Web Content Editor
USA, Chicago,500 West Madison
Monday, March 04, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Web Content Editor
JOB LOCATION: Chicago, IL
Website Content (80%)* Create, update and maintain internet web pages using a Website Content Management System (Alterian CME)
* Perform project tasks such as content gathering, formatting, testing and compliance management
* Ensure that site content is user-focused and consistent in style, format, and quality
* Manage multiple website content projects both large and small
* Work directly with Creative, Writing, and other Various Marketing team members on content projects
* Hand code web pages when necessary using HTML and CSS
* Content work to be done on both English and German language sites
Regional Support and Training (10%)
* Respond to functional and technical questions regarding use of CMS tool and its features
* Troubleshoot issues on all sites as Tier 2 functional support and Tier 1 technical support. When necessary, work directly with web development and IT teams on support related issues
* Research, suggest, implement, test, and support innovative Website solutions and serve as a resource to regional marketing content editors on new web editing features, best practices, and emerging trends
* Ensure websites are built and maintained with SEO relevant content. Use this expertise to provide support to regional contacts for all sites as needed.
* Develop and provide reports using the web analytics tools as needed.
* Provide ad hoc and formal training on Website Content tools and features to regional web editors
Miscellaneous (10%)* Provide monthly reports on updates made to websites
* Assist when needed in new feature designs for development
* Test new code in QA prior to going live on the sites
Bi-Weekly Staff Meeting* Attend bi-weekly Web Solutions Content Meeting and present activities and issues
* 2+ years experience in content management related to web publishing
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, information design, business, or related field
* Mastery of both English and German languages (grammar, usage, and spelling)
* Excellent PC/computer skills
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Demonstrated knowledge of Web content management tools
* Good understanding of the publications process and knowledge of the basic principles of typography and design for the Web
* Knowledge of basic principles of usability and functionality for various types of online publications
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet communicated deadlines
* Preferred candidate will have B to B web marketing background
* Preferred candidate will have past experience providing support and formal training to software users
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED