Web Designer (HubSpot.com) HubSpot
HubSpot is looking for an exceptional designer and front-end coder to help manage and build HubSpot's company website, www.hubspot.com. As a member of the web team, you will work closely with HubSpot's product and user experience teams to make sure the company's main website shows off the awesomeness of the HubSpot product.
- You can use Adobe Creative Suite.
- You know HTML / CSS / JS.
- You have a portfolio that makes us say â€œWow!â€
- You have a great eye for web design (and probably design in general).
- You're self motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don't need much external supervision.
- You're hungry for an opportunity to work on a high-traffic site at a high-growth company.
- You're analytical, you user test and measure the results of your work.
- You're organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts.
- You're strong verbal and written communicator.
- You play well with others.
- You take constructive criticism well.
- You like to get stuff done.
- You're fearless about pushing code.
- You're constantly learning new technologies.
- You get insanely jealous when you see a website that looks better than yours.
- You don't just want to make pretty things, you want to make pretty things that drive business value.
This is a great opportunity for a web designer to get experience at world-class product development and marketing teams inside a successful, fast-growing startup.
- You've worked on one or several website before.
- You have portfolio of work that you'd love to share with us.
- Bonus points for: Landing pages, product pages, calls to action (CTAs).
||Cambridge, MA |