Web Designer eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
Must provide link to portfolio to be considered.
We are seeking a Web Designer to execute and implement strategic direction in collaboration with marketing and the product teams in each of eHarmonyâs lines of business. The Web Designer will be expected to champion and implement groundbreaking ideas and deliver on key performance metrics.
- Responsible for high-level design and implementation of various aspects of our online presence, such as web user interface design, page layouts, promotional landing pages email campaigns, Flash banners, newsletters and other online components for our services, as well as occasional print pieces.
- Captures advanced technical knowledge and skills, such as interactive design, user experience, marketing techniques and consumer demand, and applies them to eHarmony's business objectives
- Project management skills are critical including adaptability, time management and meeting objectives
- Helps foster an open and productive atmosphere within the Creative Services Team
- Use drive and vision to determine emerging graphics technology and pushes to adopt these technologies in eHarmony's environment
- Deliver hand-coded HTML files to Engineering team for development
- Self-starter and able to take on a lead role on any given project.
- Able to drive new creative based on key performance metrics.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or experience in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in online design
- Extensive knowledge of visual design, information design, and interaction design
- TimeÂ management skills are critical including adaptability and meeting objectives
- Must be flexible and resilient with the ability to take direction from multiple teams within the organization
- Ability to interact with Senior Management, Marketing, Product Management and other internal teams
- Some experience hand-coding HTML and CSS preferred
- Required software and technical knowledge:Â HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Desired software and technical knowledge:Â Flash
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED