Web Developer- Amsterdam Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
Tesla is currently seeking a Web Developer (contract) to join our small but quickly growing team in Amsterdam. You are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and not afraid to try new things. You will be part of a small web development team - so you must be a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
- Build features for the Tesla Motors website http://www.teslamotors.com and related interactive projects to support sales of the Roadster, the Model S and the upcoming Model X.
- B.S. or higher studies in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Strong working knowledge of DOM manipulation and AJAX-enabled UIs.
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
- Strong OO programming skills.
- Strong server-side development skills --primarily PHP (familiarity with Python a plus).
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, and JSON.
- Experience working in an open-source LAMP environment. Should be comfortable using UNIX command line tools.
- Experience with Drupal a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with modern Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc).
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Dutch skills.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) a plus.
||Amsterdam, MO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED