Web Developer (HTML/CSS/jQuery/etc.) Certona Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
- Certona provides dynamic personal experiences to its clients' customers through its Resonance real-time personalization platform. This position will be responsible for creating innovative web interfaces and experiences for both its enterprise clients and the end-consumers.
- The successful candidate will work with the product architecture and development teams to produce innovative uses of Certona's technology.
- This role will have a large amount of latitude in building custom web components, sites and apps using your own leadership, creativity and programming skills.
- The right individual for this role will be a motivated, creative and energetic developer and problem solver who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is detail-oriented, and is passionate about creating wow consumer-facing experiences.
- This candidate must be energetic, nimble, and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a great group of people.
- This individual is a self-starter and will ideally be able take a rough concept and run with it. While this is not a primarily client-facing role, the position will involve some client interactions and communications.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications from both internal product teams and Certona clients.
- Development of robust, innovative and user-friendly web applications, including consumer-facing web experiences.
- Implement web interfaces using standard HTML/CSS/jQuery practices.
- Work with data architects to design and create relational database schemas and data access layers.
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients per project needs.
- Brainstorm with internal product teams.
- Design, create and program web applications.
- Manage and communicate project timelines, statuses and deliverables.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project delivery.
- Expertise and creativity in developing innovative and interactive web experiences.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to data handling.
- Thought leader in web user experience
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Proven problem solver
- Enterprise software applications
- Browser plug-ins
- Mobile and tablet applications
- Analytics or visualization
- Demonstrative experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, Ember.js, Backbone.js or similar is a plus.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2015 San Diego-based Certona was selected seven consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9530 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services