Web Developer/Implementation Engineer Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That?s what our name means: the ?voice of the marketplace.? We?ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop ? online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
We are looking for unique candidates that can speak both the business and technical languages fluently, and are passionate about hands-on technical configuration and creative problem solving.
An Implementation Engineer is the primary owner of the technical components of an implementation project. They are responsible for bridging the gap between business owners of a project and the technology team responsible for implementing it.
As an Implementation Engineer you would need to:
- Have a deep understanding of both our business and our products
- Have a proven ability to be innovative with our products
- Act responsively and responsibly with a history of taking ownership of projects and/or processes
- Consistently exhibit the seven core values of our company
- Describe and explain HTML and CSS concepts in easily understandable terms to both technical and non-technical customers
- Excel at speaking to customers on the phone, via email and in person about technical concepts
- Manage multiple client technical relationships simultaneously
- Have a high attention to detail and the desire to make it perfect
- Love working with a team of fast-paced five-star individuals
- Think outside the box to help find creative solutions to questions
- Work closely with Sales and Client Success on prospective and existing projects from the discovery process all the way through the hand-off to support
- Perform light project management duties and act as a main point of contact for some projects
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
BS/BA degree required
Knowledge of Unix Environments
Strong troubleshooting skills using industry-accepted best-practices and tools
Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity
Attention to detail
The ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while maintaining high quality output
Authorization to work in the U.S.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services