Web Developer UIEvolution, Inc
Reports toSDE Manager
Job overviewUIEvolution isn?t looking for Software Professionals, Software Design Engineers, or Software Architects. We?re looking for developers, people that want to roll up their sleeves, and ship product. We want people that understand that ?impossible? doesn?t exist, and work to prove it. We need someone that comes to work wanting to solve problems, make great products, and be a part of a great team.
Who are we? UIEvolution is a mobile company that is changing the way mobile is being done. We do exciting work with some of the biggest names in the industry, and are looking for bright people to help make us all that we can be!
If this sounds like the next challenge you are looking for, UIEvolution wants to hear from YOU!
Responsibilities- Implement new features for mobile applications
- Fix defects in current and new products
- Make improvements to performance and stability of products
- Peer review code and solutions
- Clearly communicate progress and status to team
- 2+ years experience working with server-side programming languages (Java, C#) and scripting languages (JSP, ASP, PHP, Ruby).
- Experience working with data including SQL Databases, XML parsers, and Web Services.
- Experience in developing client-server or web-based applications with an emphasis on performance and quality.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities or the desire to grow into a leader.
- Emphasis on design, user experience, and/or usability of consumer facing user interfaces
- Mobile experience
ProcessIf you share our passion, want to work on the cutting edge of mobile software development and have skills that match our hiring needs, let us know!
1) Please take our online interview which consists of two basic problem solving questions. Find the interview link below. Your solutions will be recorded and reviewed prior to scheduling screening calls. Candidates who do not complete this step will not be considered
2) Submit your application clicking on the "apply now" button located at the bottom of this page
UIEvolution, Inc. participates in E-Verify, a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security
UIEvolution, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
||Kirkland, WA |