Web Developer, LAMP and Drupal Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Web Developer, LAMP and Drupal
Marketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
Req ID: 828
The Brightcove Web Team is seeking an exceptional web developer passionate about open-source technology (LAMP & Drupal) with a demonstrable portfolio of project work. The right candidate will be a self-starter and a strong communicator who works well with others and can quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced, startup environment. New graduates with equivalent freelance work are encouraged to apply!
- Participate actively in software design discussions
- Analyze and propose solutions based on partner architectures
- Write code that is functional, elegant and standards-compliant
- Document completed work and share internally and externally
- Monitor and update production systems
- Collaborate with other team members on various components of projects
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of development
- Experience building/customizing scalable web sites from scratch or with a CMS/Framework
- JQuery & Drupal experience a strong plusâ€"must have a desire to learn
- Proficient in XML, JSON, AJAX, and Web Services
- Proficient in SVN, Git, or Mercurial
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, and Programming
- Excellent communication skills
Brightcove Inc. is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Tokyo, London, Paris, Hannover, Barcelona, Singapore, Sydney, Seoul. This position is based either in Boston or San Francisco--with some flexibility to work remotely.
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, offers a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,350 customers in over 60 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.brightcove.com/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in the Careers section of our website.
<< Back to Current Openings
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services