Web Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
We are currently looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our Web Marketing team in Pleasanton, CA.
The Web Developer will work closely with cross functional teams to develop personalized, intelligent websites and other site-based web assets.Â They will serve as a technical liaison among creative, development, and content teams.
You must be an effective communicator with an eye for fantastic creative work and be able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Work with teams to ensure that work products meet desired objectives.
- Be mindful of the end to end online user experience.
- Work with cross functional teams to conceive, design and launch new web products
- Focus on defining innovative, relevant, and highly effective interactive experiences
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of global website
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
Desired Skills: Â
- Strong understanding of Internet best practices and standards
- Working knowledge of: graphic design, web interface design, and multimedia. Â Graphic design background a big plus â Adobe Photoshop
- Expert-level ability to hand-code semantically correct CSS and HTML.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment Work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Experience with Content Management Systems a plus ( Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to âturn on a dimeâ, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- BA or BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- 2-5 years of experience managing or developing web sites.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services