Web & Digital Designer (Jr. to Mid-level) Zeetogroup
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're looking for an in-house Junior to Mid-level Designer for a full-time position to work closely with the Lead Designer on responsive websites, mobile apps, email newsletters, static and gif banner ads (no Flash necessary), logo designs, infographics, and the occasional print project.
This candidate needs to be able to work as an individual and also in a team-based environment, is self-motivated, and is comfortable completing tasks on time in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, as new types of tasks are constantly being added to the job, and tech specifications change quickly.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional setting. (Yes, internships count!)
- Excellent, fresh design?you know your type, your layouts, color etc.
- Demonstrate creativity while maintaining an eye for detail
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of current web design principles and technical specifications; including working with grids, media platform limitations, and UI/UX best practices and processes.
- Enthusiasm for technology and a drive to utilize the latest techniques and methodologies
- Comfortable designing comps that are ready to be passed on to developers
- Pro at Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Not required, but definitely a plus:
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- AfterEffects animation skills
- Adobe Premiere and film and sound editing skills
- Photography skills (we have a Mark III on site and often have to take our own photos)
- UX/UI experience
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and a link to your portfolio. (PDFs are OK, too).
||925 B Street, 5th Floor |
San Diego, CA 92101
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED