Web UI Engineer eMeter
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CompanyeMeter Corporation
Division EMC - eMeter Corporation
Functional Area IT - Information Technology
Location CA - Foster City
Req ID 116063
Job Type Regular
Job Time Full-Time
Experience Level Mid Level
Required Education Bachelors Degree
eMeter, a Siemens Business is where high-tech and green-tech converge. Our mission is to provide robust, next-generation enterprise software and consumer applications that support innovative & clean energy technologies. Smart Meter technology is a high-demand, exciting space that enables leading utilities world-wide to address the energy information challenges they face as they deal with significant technology, regulatory, and innovation challenges. eMeter?s executive team is made up of seasoned thought leaders in the metering technology space and they have a proven record of success in this emerging market.
We have created a culture that fosters open communication, collaboration and innovation. So, if you want to work in a challenging environment that offers growth, opportunity and the chance to make a real difference, you need to see what eMeter has to offer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
Software Engineer (Web UI)
Do you want a technically satisfying job and a chance to change the world? Here?s your opportunity to put a face on the Smart Grid. Our software is at the heart of the Smart Grid revolution sweeping the globe: every electric, gas, and water meter around the world is being replaced by a ?Smart? meter that can measure precisely when and how much you consume, allowing you to find unnecessary energy consumption. We?re the leading company that manages the enormous stream of data tracked by these smart meters.
Needed Qualifications / Background:
- Tackling problems, have good architectural skills, and can crank out high quality, well-documented code
- Take great pride in testing everything before you commit it
- Strong knowledge of PHP and a solid understanding of MVC framework
- Unix skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven, motivated, accountable, and take full ownership of tasks
- Experience with unit testing, test driven development, and automation
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and APIs
- Development of, or contributions to, open source projects
- Experience with various unit testing frameworks
- Experience with mobile application development
- Familiarity with Perforce and other SCMs
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED