Web User Experience Designer/Developer Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Support Promega's web and interactive activities with focus on support and maintenance of promega.com. Provide technical support and guidance for Promega's website, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, interactive, and search engine optimization programs. Will also support user experience design and application.
2. Collect and analyze customer and user data to evaluate existing and potential online marketing opportunities. Use traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective web design and development decisions.
3. Research and identify best-practices in web and e-marketing across best-in-class companies for potential integration into website initiatives.
4. Develop and prepare standard wireframes and templates both for web content and for marketing campaigns and sales programs.
5. Analyze and track results natural/organic search and paid search rankings and activities. Assist in develop strategies to improve natural/organic search rankings.
6. Work with the Market Research/Metrics team to develop customer usability processes and studies to assess ongoing web activities and acceptance/value of site changes.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Minimum four-year degree in marketing, graphic/web design, e-commerce/e-business or IS.
3. Team player who works well with a range of personnel. Ability to present work. Self-starter.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with several levels of co-workers and external contacts, both in writing and verbally; adapt style and approach to suit different audiences.
5. Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and resources based on an awareness of business goals and priorities in a rapidly advancing market.
6. Strong understanding of business web concepts and best practices.
7. Strong understanding of major search engines and practices to optimize a web site. Analyze and track results for natural/organic search and paid search rankings and activities. Assist in develop strategies to improve natural/organic search rankings.
8. Junior level graphic design skills, demonstrated through banners and web pages.
9. 2-4 years developing for and maintaining company websites.
11. 2 years wireframing with wireframing tool.
12. 2 years working with enterprise-level email service provider.
13. 2 years working with Google Analytics or other web site analytics program.
1. Some science coursework or science background.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED