THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time - Contract
Location: Remote Employees-Client Site
State / Province: Texas
Requirements: Please see job description:
The Webmaster is responsible for the online experience of the organization?s brand. By using design, updating content regularly and working to ensure optimal availability, the Webmaster ensures that the organization?s online brand represents the highest perception in quality, integrity and reputation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Designs and implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of the company website.
2. Responsible for the design of consumer oriented web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
3. Effectively utilize the Content Management System (CMS) currently in place as well as additional tools.
4. Ensure regular communication and contact with service lines and act as main point of contact
5. Implement search engine optimization strategies as required.
6. Support online marketing campaigns such as Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
7. Advise on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
8. Work to ensure marketing campaigns achieve budgeted commercial targets.
9. Ensure optimal usability and site technical performance.
Bachelor?s Degree in marketing, IT, public relations, journalism, or related field; commensurate with experience.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Proven Website Management experience.
2. A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
1. Strong experience with current version Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 or above)
2. Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
3. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
4. Planning, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
||Houston, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED