Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: This position is for a software engineer who will be a part of a small team that manages a global CMS Java web application. The candidate must be willing to work together with the web team on certain projects as well as be independent on other assigned tasks. Responsibilities include design, implementation (front and back end), testing and maintenance of the code. This is a high-paced environment with quick turnaround expected on most requests. Flexibility is required as reprioritization of projects will occur. Candidate must also have experience and knowledge with SQL and AJAX.
JOB LOCATION: Chicago, IL
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
· A minimum of 3 years industry experience developing with Java
· Object-oriented development concepts and design patterns.
· Experience in design and development within a content management system (CMS).
· Java (JSPs/Servlets)
· HTML/CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 experience would be a bonus)
· SVN or similar version control tools
· MS SQL Server
· Tomcat, Apache, Squid
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Experience in developing front end sites for Mobile environments.
· Proven diagnostic and trouble-shooting ability.
· Ability to quickly grasp and master new technologies.
· Must be able to multi-task
· Follow team standards and write clean code
· Must work in a self-directed and self-motivated environment
· Must have the willingness to go all-out to meet critical deadlines on both an individual and team basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Chicago, IL |