Windows Phone Software Engineer Medialets
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We touch upon just about every framework in Windows Mobile and stay at the front-end of the curve as Microsoft pushes out new releases. Our clients expect us to lead and we work hard to deliver rock solid code, dead simple APIs and a phenomenal end user experience.
Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant responsibility in your job. Given the limited resources of mobile devices we need to squeeze every last bit of performance we can get - and then some. Experience developing applications that perform well, use as few resources as possible while still being responsive to users is expected. You should be able to step back and look at a problem in different light to identify an approach that improves performance.
This position will consider both full-time and contract candidates with the option for full-time during the life of the initial project.
- You studied computer science (or another tech-heavy science/engineering field) in school and can proudly claim that you spent more than your share of late nights bathed in the glow of compiler output.
- You have a track record writing multi-threaded code and experience with synchronous and asynchronous code.
- Algorithms and data structures are your friends.
- You see problems as opportunities and have what it takes to effectively communicate, brainstorm and collaborate to work through them.
- You're familiar with the new Windows Phone 7 OS and tool chain
More About You
- Knowledge of WIndows development environment & APIs
- Experience with Windows mobile/phone -based programming (.NET, XNA, Silverlight)
- Experience with CPU/memory profiling
- Experience with web development (HTML/JS)
- Experience developing reusable APIs
- Experience, professional or personal with Windows Phone 7 SDK is a big plus
- Big bonus points for experience with ad serving and/or data analytics
- Bigger bonus points for experience with other emerging mobile platforms & APIs (iPhone, Blackberry, Palm, Nokia, ...)
||15 East 26th Street |
New York, NY 10010
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED