Wireless Engineering Intern - Massachusetts Azimuth Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Code: Entry Level-Co-Op
Azimuth Systems Inc. is a leading provider of wireless broadband real world test solutions for Wi-Fi,
WiMAX, LTE and other wireless technologies. Azimuth?s products are used by the world?s foremost
wireless semiconductor OEM's, handset OEM's, Network Equipment OEM's and Mobile Operators.
Azimuth?s real world test solutions enable research, development, QA and marketing engineers to
test the performance, conformance and certification of broadband wireless devices and networks
supporting data, voice and video applications.
You will gain broad exposure to the RF portion of state-of-the-art commercial wireless communication
systems. In this position, you will be part of the talented engineering team working on a project related
to testing the physical layer of products implementing the latest technologies including: LTE, 3G, and
HSPA+. Projects may be related to RF Channel Emulation, over-the-air performance analysis of devices
and their antennas and the analysis and lab reproduction of real-world RF conditions. You will work
closely with software and hardware engineers in a variety of activities that depend on your own talents,
including integration test, digital design and validation and RF design and validation.
Activities may include the following:
? Utilize complex lab test equipment such as RF Network analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers and
VSG/VSA solutions to analyze the performance of various Azimuth Systems products.
? Verify and validate the RF hardware response for system specification conformance
? Analyze software and hardware design functionality at very early stages in development
using the Azimuth agile development process.
? Assist digital hardware and RF designers with board modifications, new layouts and
? Assist DSP engineers with algorithm performance analysis and validation
- Candidate for MSEE
- Academic and laboratory knowledge of Digital Communication Systems
- Wireless systems knowledge at layers 1 to 3 strongly preferred
- Knowledge / basic use of configuring systems, test equipment, etc.
- Competent with use of PC systems
- Digital or RF design familiarity a strong plus
- Must demonstrate ability to learn new technology rapidly
- Most importantly, be a quick learner and independent worker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsAzimuth Systems, Inc.
35 Nagog Park
Acton, MA 01720
- Total comfort with standard PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, etc.
||31 Nagog Park |
Acton, MA 01720
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED