WORKDAY LABS- Sr. Engineer+ Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you like to attend hack-a-thons and code with the best and brightest software engineers on the planet? Do you like to stay on top of technology and build with bleeding edge tools and languages? We have immediate openings for senior engineers within Workday Labs, Workday's center for advanced research and development of our next generation cloud applications. Sound interesting? Then give us a shout if you can cover the requirements below!
â¢ Passionate about software development.
â¢ Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
â¢ Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming, proficient in applying common design patterns, ability to communicate design ideas effectively.
â¢ Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
â¢ Demonstrable ability to take leadership in projects and deliver on time in a fast paced agile environment strong verbal and written communication.
â¢ Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
â¢ BS in Computer Science or related fields. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Analyze the market place, competition and technology trends to bring innovative, out-of-the-box solutions to life.
- Collaborate to prioritize and set direction of development efforts. Gather requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide complete functionality ensuring high performance and strong user experience.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the teamâs productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Research new technology and tools in our space to remain abreast of current and emerging technology. Propose and execute on research/prototype projects that introduce an innovative solution to new or existing problem.
- Be an evangelist of our technologies and products. Communicate cross multiple teams to show case new features and functionalities.
- Have fun and be passionate!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services