Workforce Analyst MegaPath Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
MegaPath is the largest privately held, facilities-based Managed Services LEC in the US. We provide next-generation Hosted Voice, Cloud, Private Networking and Managed Security Service solutions to businesses nationwide. With growth in mind, we are hiring exceptional people.
The Workforce Analyst position is responsible to provide support to the Operations Management team by optimizing call center agent level staffing and forecasting to ensure consistent adherence to expected service level expectations. The Workforce Analyst is also responsible for reporting and evaluating operations performance and on the workforce to workload of various operations centers.
The Workforce Analyst position is responsible for the daily and future assimilation of employee exception accounting to all Operations systems they support. This will include but not limited to, the daily coordinating and recording of all employee exceptions to schedules, ie; absenteeism, attendance record audits and updates, employee shift updates and related employee data updates in various software systems. The Workforce Analyst is responsible for scheduling of all agents for all pre-planned time off the workload, coordinating scheduling between other centers, ensuring the least impact to the customer and the daily operations.
1. Daily reporting of operational performance, evaluating and reporting on workload to workforce.
2. Observance, monitoring, recording and auditing of daily adherence, attendance, and planned time off for Operations. This position is required to be a support to Operations management for agent reports and related exception accounting of employees.
3. Maintaining employee information integrity in all software systems assigned, including but not limited to Phone systems, QA systems, Blue Pumpkin, Attendance Program and other internal MegaPath systems as related to WFM.
4. Daily processing of employee time off requests, ensuring daily time off meets operations goals.
5. Coordinate employee time off in alignment with the required staffing needs of the business, with the various departments and management to ensure minimal impact to the COE?s service levels targets.
6. Designs schedules for the shift bidding process, ensuring optimal coverage with alignment of schedule creation with the forecasted call arrival patterns. This could also require schedule creation for non-phone work queues.
7. Develop short and long term workload forecasts.
Technical Skill Set:
Experience required in monitoring, supporting, and analyzing the daily operation using systems such as PBX and various phone switches, Blue Pumpkin, ICM webview and other various internal MegaPath systems as required.
Experience with workforce to workload comparisons and workforce managements systems is a must. Must be reliable, able to meet deadlines, high aptitude for accuracy, and detail oriented.
Experience in development of operational strategies, meeting required goals and objectives on a daily basis.
General Job Requirements:
Ability to convey the Business?s Core Values and Visions.
Excellent written and oral skills is a must.
Flexible and reliable.
Ability to work independently as a team player.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy.
3-5 years experience in WorkForce Management or call center systems analysis preferred.
MegaPath offers a full suite of benefits, including full medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401(K) plan with a company matching contribution; a transportation benefit; and many other excellent perks. We're looking for talented and highly skilled individuals to join our dynamic and fast-paced culture and contribute to MegaPath?s continued success.
If you want to make a difference with your performance and seek a new challenge, we encourage you to apply with MegaPath.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED