Workplace, Facilities Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workplace, Facilities Manager
Do you enjoy building office cultures and taking care of details?
Do you love making people feel good about coming to work?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, open environment knowing that you make a difference every day?
If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to apply for our Workplace Manager role!
The Workplace Manager has a crucial role in creating and maintaining an employee centric office environment; will work closely with both Finance and HR to create a general office management process that facilitates growth and creates infrastructure; will work in a dynamic values-driven evolving internet environment and directly report to the Controller.
- Manage all third party facility service providers
- Control and manage all facility budgets related to office supplies, break room supplies, and office furniture. Communicate monthly spending results to Finance
- Coordinate all space planning and layout changes, building, and office management services for maximizing efficiencies in all 3 office locations (San Francisco, New York and Denver)
- Work closely with Controller on capital expenditure requirements & purchasing audits related to facilities growth (Hardware and Software equipment)
- Oversee the maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: conference rooms, break rooms, and office furniture
- Maintain, order and stock office supplies, conference rooms, and break rooms. Maintain tidy storage areas and all common spaces
- Create and maintain maintenance program for all systems including: espresso machines, coffee machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, garbage disposals, security systems, temperature control systems and lighting systems. This is not the exhaustive list and may include additional systems not listed above
- Order, assemble, and repair all furniture as required
- Manage office receptionist (located at HQ) and external vendors related to workplace projects. Work closely with other employees to maintain Trulia office standards and maintenance at other office locations.
- Proactive management of all things related to the office facilities
- Participate in various committees/task forces and group planning as needed
- Ad hoc projects assigned by Controller
How will we measure success?
- 5+ years experience in an office or facilities management role, supporting a fast growth start up technology work culture/environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees, including senior management
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Solid judgment in terms of what is the right decision for the Company
- Strong multitasking skills with ability to work in a fast pace, fast changing environment
- Willing to function as the point of contact for all facilities related tasks
- Serve as the emergency contact and be accessible via phone/email when necessary
- Some travel to our different offices (Denver and New York) may be required
- Able to lift 50 lbs if needed
- Have the operations of the day to day office functions become more streamlined?
- Have employees been able to function more efficiently with all office procedures and equipment?
- Have we built processes that allow us to scale the organization?
- Have employees felt their needs were addressed quickly and effectively?
- Have you become the daily contact for all things related to facilities?
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED