Writer & Content Creator (Spanish/Portuguese) HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot is seeking a bright marketing and writing mind for its Spanish and Portuguese content. This person should be fluent in English as well as Spanish and/or Portuguese. (One is fine; both is preferred.)
This role has high visibility on the marketing team and at HubSpot in general. You will be responsible for both the creation of new, region-specific content and the translation of HubSpot's award-winning blog and ebook content.
ABOUT HUBSPOT CONTENT
Our writers are prolific, creative, and focused on building the single biggest and best content hub for marketers â€" and business! â€" in the world.
Types of content you'll translate or create center mainly on blog posts and ebooks with room to innovate on podcasts, videos and more. You should be prepared to translate, write and create prolifically and help redefine what it means to produce B2B content and build a B2B audience.
- 2-3 years in digital marketing and/or content production and strategy
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese (or a combination therein)
- Background or degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to adapt and translate as your audience changes
- A strong understanding of all the inbound marketing tactics used to attract site visitors, convert them to leads, close customers, and delight an audience into promoting a company. These include social, SEO, blogging and content, email, lead nurturing, and customer experience.
- A dual-minded approach: content production in business blends both the art and the science behind it.
- Be able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts. This role does require a high degree of project management.
- Submit a resume and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com. A blend of professional and creative work preferred.
- Only applications accompanied with strong writing samples will be considered.
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED