-Business Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
At Workday, the Customer Analytics and Programs team defines and establishes customer touch points that build meaningful relationships and valuable connections throughout the customer lifecycle. We lead the way in creating, implementing and directing programs that bring Workdayâs innovations and capabilities to customers so they can realize greater business value. We establish best practices for measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction and deliver new customer program adoption by working with the Customer Success, Support, Sales and Services teams. The success of the team will be measured by our ability to positively influence customer satisfaction, feature adoption and renewals. As a Business Analyst on the Customer Analytics and Programs team, you will represent and think from the customerâs perspective. You will Identify, design, sell, promote and implement new customer outreach and education programs aimed at enhancing customer intimacy, product adoption and retention. You will collaborate with customer intelligence to evaluate customer data, identify opportunities to create new or improve touch points to enhance our customerâs success. You will partner with our customer facing teams to roll out and deliver our customer outreach programs. We work in a fast-paced, innovative, environment that requires an ability to pair working well with others in under tight deadlines and pro-active action to get things done.
- Perform complex analysis and interpretation of customer analytics data and communicate key findings across organizations and executive team.
- Translate customer data insights into relevant programs that drive adoption and license utilization while enhancing customer satisfaction and intimacy.
- Develop business case and investment justification for new customer lifecycle programs. Sell programs to field based teams and executive staff.
- Design and implement new customer outreach programs to be delivered as part of the premium âhigh touchâ customer success service.
- Develop ideas and partner with other internal teams to deliver scalable self service and one: many service offerings.
- Track and analyze customer survey feedback and results data to identify process improvement opportunities and create action plans that address the needs and enhance overall satisfaction.
- Represent customer needs and maintain strong working relationships with various Workday post-sales services teams including Customer Success, Professional Services and Support.
- Ensure and monitor proper delivery and effectiveness of customer programs on an ongoing basis through the use of tracking reports and KPI dashboards.
- A Bachelorâs degree in business, economics, marketing or related field plus 4-6 years related customer success, marketing, support or other relevant experience
- Experience creating and selling new programs across all levels of management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills at all levels of management
- Ability to drive collaboration with cross-departmental teams to achieve high quality deliverables
- Comfortable with technology and ability to apply statistics to business data for analysis and reporting
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to high change environment
- Possess excellent verbal , written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- HCM, Payroll, or Financial domain expertise
- Enterprise software implementation experience
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services