.NET Application Developer Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
.NET Application Developer
Engineering | Kirkland, WA, United States
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This position is located in Kirkland, WA.
If you are a talented .NET Application Developer who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and project-driven environment, you now have the opportunity to join the Demand Media Registry team in Kirkland, WA. We are building a platform which will host exciting new internet top level domains such as .ninja, .army and .republican! Join us and help shape the future of the internet!
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience developing enterprise .NET application using C#
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education
- Experience writing web applications, including use of Ajax and JQuery
- Experience writing windows services
- Experience with MS-SQL; strong knowledge of the SQL query language
- Experience working with service oriented architecture
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Knowledge of domain names and the DNS system would be a strong asset.
- Design and document new features, including database architecture and service layer
- Implement new features as designed using .NET and C#
- Fix defects found in the system
- Perform peer code and design reviews
- Write unit tests to exercise new code
- Evaluate 3rd party software for integration into applications
- Work with QA to review test cases and ensure proper test case coverage
- Maintain work items (defects, tasks) in TFS to reflect the work accomplished
- Actively participate in the Agile process
About Us: Founded in 2006, Demand Media is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with offices in Kirkland, WA, Austin, TX, New York, NY and London, UK. For more information visit: www.demandmedia.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED