India, Pune,IT Park,34 Aundh Road
Wednesday, January 09, 2013
We are looking for Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer with 3-9 years of experience in Software Product development with following core attributes -
· Strong product development experience and knowledge of product development processes.
· Strong technical skills with ability to own different feature areas of the product.
· Ability to work in parallel release cycles.
· Should have good communication skills to interact with the stakeholders and clear understanding of requirements.
· Ability to work in collaboration with teams from different geographical locations.
· Must worked on Microsoft .Net development platform and related technologies.
· Should have interest in system integrations, data exchange techniques.
· Knowledge of ERP systems and Business Processes is preferred.
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, team work and issue resolution).
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES·
- Development of different product features.
- Write comprehensive unit test cases.
- Assist Lead in spec review, UI mockup review, translating High level design to low level design, impact analysis and task estimates.
- Ensure code documentation (Inline, function / module level).
- Enhancement and maintenance support of existing components.
- Ensure updates to code documentation.
- Assist in build process and ensure product build is successful.
- Performs code walkthrough to ensure all code paths are covered, dead code is removed.
- Ensures sufficient instrumentation, logging for debug ability of code.
- Runs performance tests, optimizes code, eliminates memory leaks.
- Escalates to lead, manager when implementation deviates from specs, UI mockup.
- Debug and fix bugs arising during development and testing.
- Help Support team with Issue Diagnostic and Resolution.
- Communicate progress of allocated tasks periodically.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in software development.
- Good team player.
- Good Communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams.
- Technology hands on - Microsoft .NET â€" C#, ASP.Net, HTML 5.0, XML/XSL standards, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, JQuery, CSS, WCF and Web services.
- Knowledge of design patterns is essential.
- Configuration management tools â€" VSS, SVN.
- Good to have: Knowledge of Java, SharePoint integration, InstallShield, Microsoft Windows Installer
Send to Friend