.Net/SQL/Visual Basic developer Kotura
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years C/C++ , Visual basic, or VB.NET window programming experience.
- 2 years of database development experience.
- 1 year SQL or MS Access programming experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Work in a small team to develop a SQL based production database.
- Port the legacy access database data and functions into new SQL database.
- Create database functions for new processes and products.
- Create database functions to transfer data between company US database and oversea contract manufacturer database.
- Create efficient database structures to process and store test data from production test stations.
- Communicate with user groups to collect user interface requests and program database user interface forms.
- Program window functions to communicate with SQL server and perform the data storing, pulling, and analysis functions. In the first phase (three months), Visual Basic language will be used to complete the current project and after that VB.NET will be used as developing language.
- Program Excel and Power Point using VBA to automate the reports with Excel graphs, table, and charts.
- Develop software in a disciplined team environment and maintain development software in source control.
- ERP/MES (Sage MAS 90/200/500) programming a plus.
||2630 Corporate Place |
Monterey Park, CA 91754
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Tags:||programmer c++ vb .net |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
KOTURA, Inc., a worldwide leader in silicon photonics, designs, manufactures and markets CMOS optical components that enable optics to migrate throughout the communications industry. We also provide custom chip design, fabrication, and packaging services.
Shipping Product Investors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Fuse Capital
, GF Private Equity
, Rockley Group
, Viterbi Group All Jobs: at Kotura
|Headquarters:||2630 Corporate Place|
Monterey Park, CA 91754
|Company Profile:||KOTURA, Inc., a worldwide leader in silicon photonics, designs, manufactures and markets CMOS optical components that enable optics to migrate throughout the communications industry. We also provide custom chip design, fabrication, and packaging services.
Our customers are major players in the Metro, FTTX, Cable Television, and Government markets who use our first generation products, Ultra VOA Arrays, to improve the performance and lower the costs of their communications systems. Future applications of our products target the high volume semiconductor industry.
KOTURA is developing a unique platform technology that integrates optics and electronics to provide innovative solutions to the communications industry. KOTURA has an extensive IP portfolio with over 50 patents pending or issued.
Recent industry research points to an amazing future for integrated optics and electronics. With commercial customers and an experienced design team, KOTURA is uniquely positioned to lead the emerging silicon photonics industry.
Support Kotura with Social Media services