3D Game Artist / Character Modeler Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Art and DesignÂ |Â San Francisco, CA, United States
GREE International, Inc.
GREE's Art team is looking for a full time,Â experienced game artist to join our team, and help create outstanding 3D graphics for our awesome games. You will work with an incredibly talented team fueled by innovation. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.Â
- Work closely with the Technical Art Director and Lead Artists on 3d mobile games, in-game cinematics, and pre-rendered 3d marketing pieces.
- Work with technical team to establish the 3d modeling and texturing pipeline.
- Collaborate and support the 3d rigging pipeline.
- Model and texture game-ready assets using Maya (characters, props, sets, and misc assets.)
- Visual and technical understanding of 3D modeling and texturing of low poly models.
- Production experience with Maya and Photoshop.
- An exceptional understanding and execution of human and creature anatomy, with an eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- Strong foundation in light, color, and detail in regards to texturing.
- A strong technical knowledge of tools and pipelines.
- The want to collaborate and share in the game art and designs.
- 3+ years experience in games development.
- Ability to script in Mel and/or Python.
- Working knowledge of Zbrush or Mudbox in a game production pipeline.
- A good eye for layout and set dressing.
- Ability to layout bones and rigging for creatures.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services