Account Executive- ISV Channel Sales MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Alliance Executive to drive revenue through the identification, development, sales execution and management of new ISV and SI partners for its CloudHub integration platform. The ideal candidate will be responsible for acquiring and on-boarding new ISV partners.
As part of the CloudHub team the Alliance Executive will lead our efforts to expand our growing cloud ecosystem and ISV channel business. Your sales focus will be directed at SaaS ISV's and Cloud-centric SIs with the goal of creating packaged integration applications (iApps) that extend and accelerate the use of the partner's application with their end users. We are looking for highly creative, motivated, strategic thinking, and skilled negotiators who are interested in transforming the technology landscape. This role requires a self-starter who is capable of managing the entire ISV acquisition sales process from end-to-end, from initial contact and opportunity identification through to formalizing of the partnership.
POSITION DETAILS AND DELIVERABLES:
- Identify, develop, advise, promote and formalize partnerships with SaaS companies that would benefit from the CloudHub Integration Platform as a Service
- Develop deep and differentiated relationships with key ISV executives that last
- Own the acquisition strategy for new MuleSoft ISV partners and develop deep and differentiated relationships with key ISV executives that last.
- Manage each step from start to finish in the deal process including strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, solution definition, terms negotiation, contract drafting and on boarding
- Define business use cases for CloudHub integration solutions, lead the iApp specification process including functional description and design win (with technical services support)
- Work closely with peers from cross-functional teams (engineering, iApp services, marketing, product marketing & finance) as well as MuleSoft senior executives to ensure partnerships are cemented, and CloudHub bookings targets are met
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Highly proactive, motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with proven track record of driving success and exceeding expectations in fast paced sales environments.
- Consistent track record of exceeding expectations in fast paced sales environments
- 3 + years partner and/or direct sales experience with strategic solution selling skills
- Expert multi-tasker with ability to think strategically, operate independently and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding relationship-building skills along with a high degree of responsiveness, absolute integrity, and commitment
- Superior verbal and written communication; presentation, consultative and negotiation skills
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services