Account Executive - Pluck Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Executive - Pluck
Sales | Austin, TX, United States
Pluck is an award-winning (e.g. Forrester 5 star rated) integrated community platform. More than 500 of the world's best brands (AARP, Kraft, Mattel, Nestle, NFL, Target, Whole Foods, etc.) use Pluck on their owned media assets (website, mobile, Facebook, etc.) to drive engagement, advocacy, conversions and insights. With 14 packaged applications, 10 core engines and a robust set of management tools, the Pluck SaaS solution offers unparalleled breadth, flexibility and performance.
As an Account Executive for Pluck, you will own existing, and drive future, revenue streams. You'll work daily with CMOs and VPs of E-Commerce at some of the world's best known brands. As a key member of the Pluck Sales team, you will be expected to contribute to strategic go-to-market decisions. You will be supported by, and will partner with, peers in Pluck services, marketing and product roles. You will be challenged to be an action-centric, market-facing, leader.
If you love to offer tangible technology solutions that address real market pain and problems â€" and drive significant revenue growth and insights for some of the world's most interesting companies â€" this is the job for you.
- Consistently hit quotas for SaaS subscription business (new bookings and renewals)
- Identify and prospect large corporate and middle market accounts
- Develop complex account strategies and regional/vertical business plans
- Cultivate relationships with business and technology executives at client and partner firms
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service through pre- and post-sales activities
- Develop presentations, proposals and materials to facilitate sales cycles and transactions
- Collaborate with account professionals across other Demand Media divisions to package and activate compelling solutions for leading digital brands
- Represent company and division with important organizations and at executive-level industry events.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; MBA is a plus
- Strong sales, business development and customer experience (3+ years of outside sales experience)
- Proven ability to close large transactions (six figure) and consistent achievement against quota
- Understanding of modern CMO mindset, with emphasis on strategies and tactics that lead to engagement, insights, advocacy and conversions
- Superb strategic thinking, strong quantitative analysis, exceptional communication skills
- Passion for digital, technology, and social media; capacity for leading markets and trends; rich knowledge of modern Internet technology stack including web, mobile, Facebook and other frameworks
<< Back to Current Openings
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED