Account Executive, Sales NIKSUN
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED NIKSUN is a recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and selling NIKSUN?s applications and solutions, acquiring new revenue from new and existing accounts, retaining revenue within existing accounts, and selling additional products and services. He/she is accountable for development/execution of client account and opportunity plans focusing on sales of enterprise opportunities, upgrades and operational/technological enhancements. There is an annual revenue quota assignment of $2 million.
1. Revenue generation by securing new clients
2. Develop new and solidify existing Channel partner relationships
3. Assigned Territory: NJ / NY / PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for assigned accounts that achieves primary objectives.
2. Execute a multi-departmental Sales approach focused on; Security, Compliance, Governance and Network Management at the Director level and above.
3. Develop new business opportunities in both end-user and channel market sectors.
4. Influence customer?s requirements by positioning products relative to the competition and client needs.
5. Provide accurate and timely reporting as required
6. Work collaboratively with other members of the organization under a best practices approach
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Background:
1. Bachelor or comparable 4 year degree minimum requirement
2. 2 - 7 years in technology solution sales experience with track record of exceeding quota
3. Consummate hunter/killer with complex deal skills ? multiple decision makers, multiple departments/business units
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Highly energetic with the ability to work independently, and with a team
6. Existing Senior or Executive contacts in Network, Security and Compliance/Governance Departments a plus
7. Ability to travel overnight on short notice
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
||Princeton, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED