Account Executive - Wholesale Distribution
USA, Remote Office US
Monday, May 07, 2012
Infor10 Distribution offers some of the most robust and easy-to-use solutions created specifically for wholesale distributors. Infor serves many vertical markets including specific focus in verticals such as Building Materials, Electrical, Industrial, Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies and PHVAC. Its deep functionality gives you unparalleled control over the complexities of your global operations, with many core capabilities including:
- Warehouse Management
- Order Entry
- Inventory Control
- Financial Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- E-commerce Tools
- Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold-calling, trade shows, etc.
- Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses and maintain pipeline goals.
- Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents Lawson products to prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc.
- Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, developing of sales strategies, and departmental planning.
- Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
University/College Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Requires previous experience selling software to the wholesale distribution industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate expectations
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to establish credible relationships with top management in target companies
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Send to Friend