The account manager will be responsible for all aspects relating to a named set of customers across a range of ERP products based on the System I platform. These will include BPCS (Lx), KBM, PRMS and Prism. These customers are spread around the country (and Ireland) and across a variety of verticals. There are 80 such customers actively supported by Infor and another 80 who still use the product but are no longer in support. The account manager will be ultimately responsible for everything to do with customer management and will use a variety of other Infor resources in order to do so. You will be supported by the Infor Direct Sales team assist you in managing your customers.
The account manager's primary role will be to sell additional software to existing customers:
· Cross-sell. The sale of other Infor products â€" supported by a dedicated sales person for larger deals and skilled pre-sales resources.
· Cross-sell. The sale of third party products directly â€" in some cases with the active participation of those third parties, otherwise supported by Infor System I pre-sales.
· Up-sell: The sale of additional modules/upgrades or users of their incumbent System I products. Supported as required by pre-sales and services sales.
· Switch-selling: Moving customers to other ERP solution if their existing System I ERP solution no longer meets their needs.
In addition, for those customers no longer supported by Infor there is an objective to bring them back into an active relationship with Infor using mechanisms such as relicensing.
This role does not require you to be primarily office based, but you should be within practical commuting distance of either Farnborough or Blythe Valley (Solihull).
An account manager should be educated preferably to degree level, there is however no subject preference.
Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate 5 years experience in account management with the following requirements.
· Consistent track record of achievement of sales targets
· Experience of ERP account management
· Ability to work well in matrixed organization
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Ability to manage and drive a team of resources throughout a sales cycle.
· Ability to operate at a variety of different levels with their customers.
System I undertakes a wide variety of targeted marketing activities with our customers â€" you will be expected to support these fully along with your IDS counterpart. Marketing will also expect account managers to fashion and drive additional campaigns with their own customer sets. Full support will be provided for such projects.
We have a dedicated team of pre-sales to support core activities which is then supplemented by cross-sell resources as appropriate.
You will be expected to understand and be able to use our CRM systems to manage your pipeline and orders. Training will be provided and dedicated System I support is available.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |