As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the business relationship with a territory of Active Communities customers. The position is responsible for selling (ActiveNet) hosted transaction enabling products, (CentroPay, Active Content Manager, RegOnlne Ticketing), professional services and 3rd party hardware products. Customer retention and customer transactional revenue growth are key components to the position.
This position can be located out of San Diego, CA or Burnaby, Canada.
The duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provides sales plans and results updates to the Manager on an on going basis
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed base expansion. Territory reviews are used two times in the year for this purpose.
- Develops and implements sales plans to achieve goals
- Utilizes sales forecasting activities, analyze sales statistics and sets performance goals accordingly. Regular updates of metric reporting, sales call (forecast) as well as customer retention issues.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs
- Represents the Company at trade association meetings to promote solution (product and company), as well as COG's (customer owner group meetings) and any customer conferences.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends projects for research and development work.
- Regular contact (minimum of all customers once per quarter) with customer base.
This role requires the applicant to have significant expertise in the following areas:
- Sales Skills â€"cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Project and Process Skills â€" understanding and management of the sales process, forecasting ability
- Time Management â€" managing customer calls, keeping internal data tools up to date, providing timely information to customers.
- Communication skills â€" clarity in all forms of communication; written, verbal and presentation
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|