Infor Global Solutions
Position will be responsible for month-end closing entries and handling day to day interactions with other departments and the finance & accounting team to ensure internal customer questions are handled timely and efficiently.
· Re-classing of entries into proper accounts and processing general entries
· Reconciling license revenue to contract log
· Interacting with business managers in the field
· Work in a team environment.
· Meet or exceed department operation standards.
· Audit Reconciliations â€" PWC (Quarterly)
· Deferred License Revenue Reconciliation
· Monthly billing adjustments
· Cash basis\deferred analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
· 2 to 5 to years experience in an accounting position
· Revenue accounting experience a HUGE plus
· Experience with a software company a HUGE plus
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Excellent analytical ability skills with high level of accuracy, and attention for detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Self motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Self starter requiring little direction