ADP Data Administrator/HR Coordinator Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia is looking for an ADP Data Administrator/HR Coordinator to join our fun HR/Recruiting team!
As our ADP Data Administrator/HR Coordinator, you will provide administrative support for the HR department by assisting in basic benefits administration, payroll data entry, employee records, etc. You'll also assist the Recruiting team with scheduling of interviews, candidate communications, background checks, offer letters, etc. You might also be asked to take on projects related to HR and recruiting functions. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of HR administrative experience, looking to continue to build a solid foundation in HR.
- Accurately enter all employee new hire data into our HR database system, and collect all necessary new hire paperwork and forms for paper files.
- Accurately enter all employee payroll, including weekly time card changes and adjustments for each payroll period.
- Generate, administer, and collect offer letters for new hires
- Submit, track, and file employee background checks for all business services new hires.
- Schedule, confirm, and coordinate all interviews for the Denver office.
- Collect I9 documentation for all new hires
- Ensure employee files are accurate, up to date, and complete for each employee.
- Provide accurate employment verification checks upon request.
- 2-4 years HR experience as an Administrator, Assistant, or Coordinator
- Data entry experience and comfort with payroll/HR systems
- Experience with ADP, specifically within the HRB and time and attendance module required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to provide prompt follow up
- Maintains high level of confidentiality at all times
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge of HR practices and language
- Ability to change directions and multitask in our fast moving environment
- Super fun personality with a can do attitude
- Bachelors Degree preferred
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED