Advanced Client Solutions Manager (Sales) ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of Reputation.com products and services.
- Educate prospective clients about online reputation management and digital privacy issues they may not fully understand upon contacting us. Demonstrate advanced expertise in these subjects.
- Represent Reputation.com with a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Editorial, Product Management, Reputation Advisor, Member Services, and R&D teams to provide appropriate solutions to clients.
- Identify new sale opportunities and proactively manage a large number of diverse leads.
- Drive new deals end to end, including lead generation and qualification, solution development, presentation, contract negotiation, and deal closing.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- In real time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quota targets.
Knowledge/Skill Areas Preferred:
- BA in business administration, computer science, or equivalent business or technical field preferred.
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management or sales role.
- Past history of consistent quota attainment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Willingness to do ?whatever it takes? to get the job done and help colleagues.
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others.
Just getting started in sales?
If that's the case, then please don't hesitate to apply through this poster as we have entry level positions open as well.
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in the UK and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED