Algorithms and Formulations Architect CombineNet
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CombineNet develops new optimization technology for clearing market problems. This position will concentrate on further improving the performance of our combinatorial optimization engine, used for clearing complex markets.
R&D at CombineNet is a demanding career with many short and long term rewards. Our development environment supports direct translation from client need to product feature. Close interaction with our engineering staff assures that our product development decisions are rooted in client experience.
Our algorithm benchmarking is conducted on real data from our clearing problems.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and improvement of current algorithms and formulations
- Identification and assessment of alternative algorithms and formulations
- Prototyping and evaluation of promising concepts
- Production-quality implementation of successful technologies
Skill set needed:
- Advanced degree in Operations Research or Computer Science
- Extensive familiarity with MIP formulations and search algorithms
- Very strong C++ programming experience
- Good communication skills and problem solving capabilities
- Comfort with fast-moving, deadline-heavy projects
The CombineNet working environment is:
- Casual but intense
- Project oriented
- Full of great people
Careers at CombineNet benefit from:
- Variety of projects
- Interesting problems to solve
- Feedback on work product
- Great clients
- Ability to develop valuable professional skills
If you are a highly motivated engineer interested in working in a dynamic and innovative environment, wed like to hear from you.
||Fifteen 27th Street |
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED