Infor Global Solutions Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Our continued growth has created a need for an experienced Alliances Manager for our North American Consulting practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Create Marketing Programs (25%)
· Identify, develop, implement, and manage fully integrated Professional Services marketing plans that generate awareness and increased demand for Lawson services and its designed partner(s) for specific programs.
· Create and work within program budgets for Lawson Professional Services. Monthly reporting is required and may include such detail as submitting accruals and pre-paid expenses and reconciling budgets with AP and GL reports.
· Create and implement a seamless transition between the Professional Services organization and Lawson's Marketing group to ensure success of both the Professional Services division, as well as Lawson as a whole.
· Develop and implement Strategic Alliance Business Development Plan for the Professional Services organization to ensure alignment of Lawson product positioning within the Partner organization.
· Provide input on relationship goals and objectives, as well as recommending areas of focus for the team and organization.
Facilitate Programs (25%)
· Facilitate the smooth and timely delivery of collaborative and integrated products according to specific Lawson Roadmap items. Overall goals will be measured by yield ratio as it relates to each program.
· Participate in and provide accurate and timely information for the Launch tool with respect to Lawson Launch Initiatives that involve assigned business partners.
· Create and maintain 100% client/alliances satisfaction within budget for the Professional services organization.
· Develop and negotiate implementation of product/service delivery improvements.
· Communicate requirements, measure performance, and provide feedback to internal and external clients to monitor and ensure progress toward satisfaction of mutual goals.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5 years Professional services, alliance or sales experience in Software/Technology company
· 2 years' experience in business to business marketing
· 2 years' experience in marketing project management
· Must be able to deliver excellent presentations and have Industry contacts and references. Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information. Must have strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
· Demonstrated ability to direct activities in all areas of marketing communications and public relations. (i.e.: tradeshows, events, direct marketing, electronic marketing, advertising, press releases, case studies, collateral, etc.)
· Demonstrated success in the development and management of strategic, integrated marketing communications plans.
· Ability to effectively work within all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
· Demonstrated success in marketing project management
· Deep understanding and knowledge of services industry.
· 2 years negotiating software and technology development contracts
· 7 years Professional Services, alliance or sales experience in Software/Technology company
· 4 years software industry experience.
· MBA or equivalent experience.
· Sales leadership experience.
· Outstanding Communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |