America's Sales Operations Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position will drive sales operations activities enabling and supporting the Americas Sales organizations. This role is responsible for all aspects of quote-to-order processes. The person in this role will provide leadership in driving sales productivity, sales forecasting, deal structuring & discounts process, field readiness and field automation initiatives. This role reports directly to the VP WW Sales Operations and dotted line to the VP Americas Sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Tasks and Responsibilities):
- Administer, manage and report on bookings forecast using existing internal processes, methodology and automation/forecasting tools; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards.
- Escalation point for the â€œorder deskâ€ function for Americas, reviewing and working with channel partners, sales managers and internal resources to ensure orders meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales activities at the territory level that are consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
- Key participant in driving field readiness for new sales hires and ongoing sales processes training.
- Manage compliance of the non-standard transactions process; track quarterly metrics on average discounts, non-standard exceptions etc., and recommend action items to improve these metrics.
- Key input provider on deal specifics that aids the build forecasts of geography.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close process to facilitate tracking of outstanding purchase orders, ensuring order compliance, bookings reports, etc.
- Assist Theater V.P. in all facets of Sales planning, quarterly business review meetings, forecasting and deal structuring.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales operations environment, preferably in the high tech industry
- A demonstrated passion for information and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications; Salesforce.com experience a strong plus
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED