Office Base: Blythe Valley (alternatively Bristol, Farnborough or Manchester)
Reporting to: ERP LN Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Manager UK
Main purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of the ICS team providing first class Application and Business Consulting services to Infor customers.
Main role will be Application Consulting on the ERP Syteline Solution majoring in Manufacturing, Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Service, Inventory and Projects including respective integration to Finance
Main Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
· Deliver first class ERP Syteline Business / Application Consultancy & Training
· Work with clients in discovery workshop
· Define as required workshop agendas
· Create business process documentation as part of a project deliverable
· Create as required training documentation as part of a project deliverable
· Conduct business analysis in the form of audits / health checks of the client business operations
· Successfully deliver services in line with agreed Service Work Orders and or Project objectives
· Be prepared to challenge customers â€œways of workingâ€ to ensure the right business solution is adopted
· Prompt entry of time and expense into Infor's T&E System
· When required work as part of a â€œbid teamâ€ to create project proposals, project
· Be prepared to travel worldwide to carry out aforesaid duties
· Any other reasonable duties to fulfil the needs of the role
The ideal candidate will have graduated from University with a relevant degree, be receptive and willing to adopt new ways of working, have a minimum of 5 years real world Manufacturing experience and have provided consultancy / training to end users.
Soft Skills â€"
Excellent written and oral skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Qualifications â€" University Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Similar discipline.