The role is based at one of our key customers' site in prestige offices in Milton Keynes. Although primarily based at this site, it is envisaged that the ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable to other consulting work in the UK and Europe as required.
· Work as part of a team, consisting of Technical and Application consultants, to support the Ministry of Defense (MoD) WMS systems.
· The primary focus will be consultancy for the day to day support and project requirements of the UK MOD. There will be opportunities to work with other clients in the future.
· Defining and designing the application configuration for the Infor WM software solution in accordance with the client's requirements.
· Delivering training courses, process development, workshops, testing, deployment/go-live support and documentation
· Advising customers on best industry best practice supported by the Infor products
· Issue management and resolution working with international R&D teams or local resource to deliver patches to the client
· [PMC1] Designing and writing functional specifications for customizations and configuration changes using Infor project methodologies.
· Work on MoD dedicated support desk on a rota basis. This will require either an early start (currently 7am) or a late finish (currently 7pm). Note â€" the working day is 7.5 hours with a start or finish time adjusted accordingly.
· Provide out of hours support cover to the MoD supply network as part of a Rota when required.
required skills & experience
· In-depth experience of warehouse operations using a WMS system
· Experience with Dallas Systems WMS or WM2000 from EXE Technologies/SSA Global/Infor is an advantage but not essential
· Previous experience in a consultancy environment would be an advantage
· Ability to communicate at all levels from warehouse operations to senior management
· Experience in managing change within a business
· Ability to lead the functional design part of a project
· Written and spoken English language (essential)
· Second European language skills would be advantageous
· Excellent Presentation and Training Skills
· MS Office knowledge (specifically Word and Excel)
· SQL knowledge - Desirable
· Ability to take the lead, influence and manage situations to ensure that the right solution is agreed/implemented
· Strong problem solver with excellent team/partnering skills
· Solid communication (written, oral) skills
· To be able to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
· A self-starter with the ability to work as an individual and collaboratively to ensure team goals are achieved
· Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn
· High degree of attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to travel within Europe to work on client sites
To be considered please email your CV to
|Location:||multiple, multiple |