APPLICATION SUPPORT TEAM LEAD
FUNCTION : Operations
LOCATION : SH
UPDATE : June 2012
In this hands-on and technical position, the individual will be responsible for ensuring the performance and usability of StarCite's products to meet the customers' expectation. As software operations engineer in StarCite Inc, the individual is expected to:
1. Participate in the entire development life cycle including: defining quality standards, understanding usability behavior, monitoring production performance, managing defect tracking, root cause/impact analysis and providing fact-based and accurate report of the product quality
2. Be the communication bridge between development and customer facing teams to relate product issues as well as customers' pains when using the products
3. Result- oriented. The individual is able to handle multiple priorities, work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and possess a high level of flexibility while following the development process well
1. A BS degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
2. A minimum of 5 years solid experience in software development (J2EE or .Net)
3. Solid understanding of database and SQL.
4. Good troubleshooting ability and root cause analysis skills.
5. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
7. Database/system administration understanding is preferred.
8. Ability to on-call during weekends/weeknights (if required)
9. A minimum of 2 years leadership experience.
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|