Applications Engineer Ozmo Devices
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Successful candidates will be those who are self-directed, thrive in a fast-paced environment, can easily wear several hats, take on a wide array of responsibility, possess excellent communication skills and who are familiar with the problems inherent with wireless communications.
You will be the principal technical interface with customers from first presentation through release to production. You are responsible for day-to-day communication and follow-up of various customer projects. You are responsible for resolving customers' technical questions and following through on customer requests for information and documentation. You assist the process of firmware integration and testing. You help and guide the customer from initial sales presentation through design-in and into production. At the same time, you are the customer's voice within the company, articulating customer requirements towards engineering.
- B.S.E.E. degree (M.S.E.E. preferred) with a minimum of 5 years' industry experience.
- Experience working collaboratively with customers in prototyping and debugging complex systems, preferably wireless.
- Software and/or systems background
- Fluent in C programming
- Strong familiarity with embedded hardware and system design, including microcontrollers, digital interfaces, and embedded RTOS
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized; ability to manage multiple customers and provide rigorous follow up
- Familiarity with product/software version tracking tools and ticket-based defect tracking systems.
Priority consideration for
- Experience with wireless systems (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee)
- Understanding of LAN protocols such as IEEE802 and TCP/IP
- Experience with RF board design
- Reference design or evaluation board development for low-cost, low-power commercial wireless systems (Cellular, TV or Satellite, Cable modems, Bluetooth, WLAN, ZigBee, etc)
- Assembler programming skills.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED