Applications Project Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire has an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and rapidly maturing business. We are looking for an experienced project manager with at least 5 to 8 years experience managing mulitple simulataneous projects or programs that require cross functional business collaboration in a fast paced environment. This position has the potential to become a full time opportunity.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment working side by side with business partners
- Ability to interact and communicate with senior business leaders and technical resources
- Ability to understand business process and how it relates to the solution(s) being delivered
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both business team members and technical team members
- Ability to drive and execute on project deliverables from start to finish
- Ability to manage project risk by identifying and executing necessary mitigation plans
- Ability to quickly learn the clients legacy systems and integration points to understand complexity and lead functional testing
- Ability to manage scope, project schedules, resource planning, status updates
- Ability to effectively use project management tools and use data to drive decision making
- Experience planning and implementing Oracle RightNow
- Experience in functionally testing Oracle RightNow Implementations
- Experience in the software development industry
- PMP or other Project Management certification
- Experience with waterfall and agile methods
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services