Art Director of Marketing Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Art Director of MarketingÂ
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for an experienced Art Director of Marketing to join and lead our established, but growing team to help attract users to our mobile social gaming experiences. GREE produces many games annually for a wide and varied demographic. The Art Director and his/her team must be able to deeply understand and target these individuals to help drive user acquisition and initial engagement.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop the strongest creative approach per game and campaign.
- Define the visual design needs of the marketing organization and develop effective solutions.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on effective design and production processes.
- Lead and manage internal and external designers to deliver high quality marketing art assets on time and on budget.
- Mentor the internal team through hands-on experience, best practices, and competitive analysis.
- 5-7 years of experience in visual design
- 3+ years managing both internal and external design teams
- Experience leading concepting, design and implementation processes
- Deep understanding in either games or mobile, and ideally both
- Highly knowledgeable in implementing content pipelines and asset management
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services