ASIC Verification Engineer Teknovus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This individual will be a key member of the ASIC system level verification team. Responsibilities will include developing test plans and verifying the function of the ASIC.
Responsibilities will include hands-on implementation work for every aspect of ASIC verification, working closely with the system group, architects, design and verification teams.
The successful candidate should have experience in going through several complete and successful ASIC design/verification cycles from architecting and creating of ASIC test environment (Networking related preferred) to full completion of the verification work.
The candidate also needs to have a full understanding of design using Verilog.
1. 3+ years of ASIC verification experience.
2. Strong programming skills in Verilog.
3. Knowledgeable in System Verilog a plus.
4. BS EE, CE or CS; or equivalent work experience.
5. Past experience in verification of processor (ARM/ARC) based SoC designs.
6. Familiar with GPON, EPON, Ethernet a plus but not required.
||1351 Redwood Way |
Petaluma, CA 94954
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED